KSC's Chemical Injection Package
These packages are designed to inject
chemical liquid (corrosion inhibitor methanol- wax
inhibitor- asphaltene inhibitor …..) To PipeLine and
Wellhead Facilities in off shore / onshore
Design by customers’ needs
● Design & produce of Storage Tank by customer needs
● Rate of dosing pump 0.1 lit/hr up to 15000 lit/hr
● Working pressure up to 700 bar
● Material of Storage tank: Stainless steel , Carbon
● Type of dosing pump: plunger and diaphragm
● Package Battery Limit Terminated by flange according
to ASME B16.5 standard and customer requirement
● Surface prepare for painting by sandblast procedure
● Painting system by Epoxy paint in 3 stage (primate
intermediate and top Coat) and Used Polyurethane for top coat stage
according to RAL Standard .
● Sending Signal for fault to another place ( Control
room /DCS system -SCADA system).
● All electrical devices have ability to work in safe
area / hazardous Area ( Zone 0 ~ Zone 2).
● Ability to be controlled by local panel/remote control.
● Supply spare parts guaranty for 2 years.
● Technical support fo 10 years.
BS 2594 ( Specification for carbon steel welded
horizontal cylindrical storage tanks )
ASME B16.5 ( Steel pipe flanges and flanges fittings )
ASME , Sec . II ( Material Specifications )
ASME , Sec . VII , DIV.1( Pressure vessels )
ASME , B 36.19 ( Stainless steel pipes )
API 575 ( Inspection of atmospheric and low-pressure
storage tanks )
API 620 ( Design and construction of large , welded ,
low pressure storage tank )
API 650 ( Welded steel tanks for oil storage )
API 675 ( Positive displacement pumps – controlled
IEC 60034 ( Rotating electrical machines )
IEC 60079 ( Electrical apparatus for explosive gas
NACE MR 0175 ( Sulfide stress cracking resistant
metallic materials for oil field )
IPS – E – TP – 100 ( Engineering standard for pains )
IPS – G – ME – 150 ( Engineers & material standard for
pressure vessels & internals )